The Finance Transformation Programme is holding a series of Open Meetings to provide an update to our colleagues across the University who have not yet had the opportunity to contribute to our programme.
In the first half of this session we will aim to:
- Provide further information on the programme including the current position and next steps, and
- Share themes and findings from the workshops conducted.
The second half of the session will be an informal networking event (with tea and coffee), offering you the chance to voice any concerns, issues or opportunities which you may know of in existing processes directly with the Finance Transformation team.
The three sessions we are running are:
- Tuesday 21st February, 09:30-11:00, QMRI Wellcome Auditorium, Little France
- Wednesday 22nd February, 14:00-15:30, Room G.05, 50 George Square
- Thursday 23rd February, 14:30-16:00, Lecture Theatre C, JCMB
Please book your place via MyEd (listed as Service Excellence Programme Open Meeting – Finance Transformation).
This invitation is extended to all of our colleagues and we warmly welcome any individuals who are interested in the Finance Transformation Programme to come along.